The graduate programs represent excellence in their respective curricular areas.
Master’s degree programs aim to provide students with the following:
- innovative skills and competencies
- career entry employment skills
- provide regional opportunities for private economic development through national and international development programming
- quality through an international environment and a highly qualified faculty and student body
To receive a Master’s Degree, STU students must successfully:
- Complete the curriculum with at least 36-45 approved credit hours, depending upon the specific degree’s requirements
- At least 70% of the coursework must be completed at STU
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4-point scale
- Maximum of 9 credit hours may be transferred into a graduate program. All transferred courses must be a B or better
- All credits must be completed within five years of enrollment.