Bachelor’s degrees last four (4) years. Student work is measured in credit hours (CH), and to receive a Bachelor’s Degree, STU students must:
1. Complete at least 120 credit hours divided as such:
- General Education Requirements – 30 CH
- Core Curriculum, Major Requirements, and General Electives – 90 CH
- Within the 120 credits, at least 45 CH must be obtained in upper-level credits (300-400 level)
2. At least 70% of the coursework must be completed at STU.
3. Complete core requirements and major requirements as outlined in each major.
4. Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4-point scale.