MINIMUM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A student must have earned the following degrees before applying to enroll at STU:
- Secondary school diploma (or equivalent) for enrollment in degree programs.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) for enrollment in master’s programs.
Suppose the secondary school diploma, Bachelor’s degree, or Master’s degree is not earned in the United States. In that case, it is required that the degree submitted allows for university enrollment in the applicant’s home country.
- A student who intends to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate program whose native language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English. This proficiency may be demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- demonstrating that they attended a high school or university where English was the primary language of instruction for 75 percent of all subjects or courses;
- provide the results of one of the following tests:
TOEFL® exam – Test of English as a Foreign Language: Passing score 213;
TOEIC® exam – Test of English as an International Communication: Passing score 750;
IELTS® exam – International English Language Testing System: Passing score 6.5;
CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH ASSESSMENT: Passing score 170.